Hi,

Patrick Schleizer wrote (18 May 2014 01:41:25 GMT) :
> Got started:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Security/Features

I've been wanting to do the same a few years ago, never got to it, and
I'm glad that it was tried at some point. Thank you!

Now, one month after the last edit of this page, I encourage the
people who feel responsible for it to evaluate its current state, and
existing plans for future improvements and maintenance: is it useful
in its current state? Will it improve or slowly bitrot? What approach
could help make things better? Time to reconsider generating some of
the content automatically?

(I realize that such an evaluation could be useful for quite some of
our content. Not saying this page is worse than average.
Just a friendly hint :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri