Merciadri Luca put forth on 10/10/2009 2:40 PM:
> Merciadri Luca <luca.mercia...@student.ulg.ac.be> writes:
>
> I receive the same answer with
> #smbclient -L //192.168.0.1
>
> The problem with non-noname devices is that their internal config is
> often misunderstood, or simply unknown...

Would you please backup to the very beginning and tell us what you're
trying to accomplish?  Here's what I'm reading:

You're trying to hook up a USB HDD correct?  Most laptops and desktops
have a gazillion USB ports on them these days.  Why are you hell bent on
connecting the HDD to the el cheapo DLink router instead of directly to
your Debian PC?  ESPECIALLY given the fact that DLink obviously doesn't
offer Linux support for your particular router.

--
Stan