My dear Illustrious Leaders and Senior Members of the debian-user Mailing List,

I would again return to my earlier post at:

That is, the First Mail of this thread with the present Subject.

I desire a Debian approved list for perfectly compatible
Wireless-Bluetooth Cards. Like the PCI list, with the heading:
DeviceDatabase/PCI - Debian Wiki
at
https://wiki.debian.org/DeviceDatabase/PCI

Why do I need to return to this thread? Because, unlike what Mr. Cater
advised, in his post:

the "firmware-b43-installer" isn't suitable for the card that my laptop has:

"Network controller: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43142
802.11b/g/n (rev 01)" card,

as the webpage https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/b43#contact
for the "firmware-b43-installer"  mentions. The relevant portions of
the said webpage may please be perused. On the webpage the list with
the following columns has the following entries for the said chipset:
PCI-ID Supported? Chip ID Modes PHY version Alternative
14e4:4365 no BCM43142 b/g/n LCN40 (r3) wl

That is, the said card of my laptop isn't supported by the
"firmware-b43-installer". I have already posted a reply to Mr. Cater
with the said information at:

I am still hoping, despite what Mr.Purgert suggests in his post:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/10/msg00654.html, that I
will be able to find a Debian-approved wireless networking card and
that my HP laptop BIOS would allow it to be used instead of the native
wireless card.

If every effort fails, I will try to procure a Frame.work customisable
laptop for my use.

Best wishes,
Rajib,
Etc.