I have had a conversation with the Team ThinkPenguin for the wireless
N model model. Their USB WiFi dongle is only for WiFi connectivity.
Not for Bluetooth.

The team has been very transparent with sharing information, and I
thank you for letting me know about such an empowering team surviving
within the proprietary universe.

Since the wl module already has configured and restored the WiFi
connectivity for my laptop, I wouldn't require the said dongle.

Shortly, I will post for configuring the Bluetooth connectivity for my
HP laptop.

So your support is all the more expected.

Best wishes,
Rajib