10,916 V looks a bit odd to me.

After your comments, I looking forward about the battery voltage and I
found this:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-choose-laptop-battery-king-sener/

"Voltage is closely related to the number of cells in the battery -
typically a 10.8V battery has 6 cells and a 14.4V battery has 8 cells."

https://superuser.com/questions/33207/laptop-battery-is-voltage-really-important-to-respect

https://superuser.com/a/406492

"The first stage is adapter which is nearly 5 V higher than the battery
rating voltage to charge it faster to the full. Now the second stage is
the motherboard or processor which typically runs at 5 V and for that
you have voltage regulator inside."

At 98%, the voltage here is:

  battery
    present:             yes
    rechargeable:        yes
    state:               charging
    warning-level:       none
    energy:              36,0417 Wh
    energy-empty:        0 Wh
    energy-full:         36,3858 Wh
    energy-full-design:  59,94 Wh
    energy-rate:         1,8537 W
    voltage:             12,734 V
    charge-cycles:       N/A
    time to full:        11,1 minutes
    percentage:          99%
    capacity:            60,7037%
    technology:          lithium-ion
    icon-name:          'battery-full-charging-symbolic'

I found that this battery I bought in 2019. However, it is pretty good
yet!

--
Marcelo