[Replying to several posts here]

Here's a thought - what about a Declude mail server?

It sounds like a great idea, but it would also be a huge undertaking. By the time we had something ready, it could be too late.

What makes everyone think that Declude won't work with Ipswitch ICS?

It almost certainly will. I think the concern is that about 90% of our customers will likely not be upgrading to ICS.

It's Declude holding me on this line. But even
Declude showed certain things I can see now with IPSwitch/ICS. It's not
completely the same story but customers in both cases are left in the dark
and feel patronized by new features (colaboration, MTLD) they not realy
need.

We will likely have more answers very soon.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.