Here's a frustrating issue...

I have two WEIGHT10 tests, one to move the mail message to the user's spambox
(WEIGHT10) and another to modify the subject (WEIGHT10SUB).  Both work most of
the time, but I have users complaining about occasionally getting filtered spam
in their INBOX instead of their SpamBox.  With 40,000 spams a day, I get a
couple hundred of these "filtered but not put into spambox" messages.  Any
ideas?

Also, is there any way to get the "warn" message to show up in all emails
without creating another WEIGHT10 test set to WARN?  I like having the "Weight
of X reaches or exceeds weight of Y." in the headers.  I used to use an iMail
inbound rule to route spam to the spambox that had this header.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (Declude newbie, although I'm earning my
stars fast!).  Thanks!