-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fisher
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:20 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Update

Exitscanonvirus: excellent enhancement.
I've cursed the Process Counter popup after every server restart.

Curious on the reasoning behind the bitmasking external test results. I
haven't run across an external program that uses it. Looking up 'bitmask'
and 'external' in the archive, provided suggestions for bitmasking Invuribl
and Message Sniffer.
With Invuribl 2.0 bitmasking is built into the program.