To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:27 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Update

Incremental Release

A new incremental release (2.0.6.16) is now available for customers with a
current service agreement. This release includes:

. Virus scanner rules change option (EXITSCANONVIRUS)
. Bitmasked External Test Results - JunkMail enhancement
. Remove Process Counter Popup

To receive information on releases in the future please send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a body of "subscribe Declude.Releases Firstname
Lastname".

Customer Information

We have migrated a large portion of our customer accounts from the older
system. The majority of customers can now view their Host information at the foot of the 'My Account' page on www.declude.com. Please review it and let
us know of any discrepancies, missing hosts, wrong names, etc.

Barry