David Nuescheler wrote:
absolutely. i think this would be particularly interesting given the fact that a
lot of the functionality is already defined in webdav.

i wonder if it is possibly to steer the tc into that direction.

Yes. Indeed, it would be interesting to know how much steering the TC is going to accept :-).

Another thing the CMIS TC should look into are the various proposals for
including support for hierarchies into AtomPub (see, for example,
<http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/feeds/spec/draft-divilly-atompub-hierarchy-00.html>).
It seems to me that this problem is generic enough, and the solution should
not be specific to CMIS.
good point.
do you want me to post this an issue for the tc? ...or do you want to
post it yourself.

I currently can't post to the TC mailing list, nor use the issue tracker, so it would be great if you did that...

BR, Julian