On 7/1/06, Don Brown (JIRA) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rename Struts Action 1 to Struts 1

If we are using "struts1" and "struts2" for the repository folders
(which is fine with me), why are we using "1.x" and "2.0" for the
website folders?

* http://struts.apache.org/1.x/
* http://struts.apache.org/2.0/

In the view of "convention over configuration", I feel we we should
work toward using a consistent set of conventions across tools. If
there is not a technical reason why we need to use symbols, I'd like
to use "struts1" and "struts2" for the website folders.