Hi,

I am not able to find any documentation on the current state of triggers
being production ready.

The post at
http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/whats-new-in-cassandra-2-0-prototype-triggers-support
says that "The current implementation is experimental, and there is some
work to do before triggers in Cassandra can be declared final and
production-ready."

So which version of Cassandra should we expect triggers to be stable enough?
Our requirement is to develop a solution for several Cassandra users all
running on different versions (they won't upgrade easily) and no one is
using 3.5+ versions.
So the smallest Cassandra version which has production ready triggers would
be really good to know.

Also any advice on common gotchas with Cassandra triggers would be great to
know.

Thanks
SG