Hehe, right.

I looked a bit more today and LongAdder is only a part of the
solution. The stat computation still needs to lock to get acces to
previous values (N -> N+1). Basically the gain wouldn't be as
important as I thought :(.

As I said before we'll wait a bit to gather feedbacks, if it blocks
I'll come back trying to find + propose a solution.

Thanks in all cases for your answers!
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/