Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
David Crossley wrote:

I would like to deal with "Internal structure is XHTML2"
and the associated issues.

+1

So far there has been plenty of agreement for this. Clearly (at least in my mind) this work will be done in Forrest:views not in skins, is my mind correct?

If so, the "internal plugin" I referred to in an earlier post would presumably be the internal.views plugin since it already overrides the affected pipelines.

---

Is it worth us identifying when we expect to be online during the day? I'm not talking about a commitment, it's just that we may be able to maximise benefit by trying to get online in groups.

Unfortunately, that day corresponds with a site visit for me. This means I will probably not be online during the day (BST). I will try and get online at something like (times in BST):

6am -> 8am
7.30pm -> 11.59pm

Ross