On 01/23/2013 04:42 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk> wrote:
>>
>> This will be done by lazy consensus; If I hear no complaints within the
>> next 72 hours, I will consider the subject agreed upon and start
>> upgrading the site to the new system. So, if you do have objections, I
>> suggest you let them be heard :) But please do try out the new system
>> before you make up your mind - it's got lots of improvements, both for
>> visitors and module authors.
>>

> -1 Veto.
>
> +1 for updating the site and all your comments and
> suggestions. -1 for lazy consensus.
>
> Have you contacted Infra about supporting the newly designed
> site?

Lazy consensus was retracted in my previous email, so no need for a veto :).

As to infra, yes, I am a part of the infrastructure team myself, and am
in dialogue with gavin who currently operates the site. Switching to a
new httpd with the works should not be a big issue - it's our software
after all ;).

As for the search stuff, yes I'll take a look at making globs work,
though you could just click on 'Browse' and then select the 'logging' tag.

With regards,
Daniel.

PS: DOAP file support and email notifications to authors have also been
added since the time of my last email.