So, this is when we get to vote on things!
I am satisfied that the new site is working as intended, and that new
requests for features can be integrated and reviewed, as the site is
publicly available in svn (in the infrastructure repository).

Now, the vote deals with a lot of things, so I'd like you to read the
proposal carefully.

--------
Proposal
--------
1) Move the current modules.apache.org to modules-archive.apache.org
2) Create a link on both modules.apache.org and
modules-archive.apache.org linking to each other.
3) Replace modules.apache.org with the new modules site, currently
available at http://modules.humbedooh.com and also available in svn for
review.
4) Start afresh with a new, empty database on modules.apache.org and
have modules-archive.apache.org retain the old database.
5) Contact all authors who have created or modified a module on the site
within the last 2 years (this is 59 authors), and inform them of the new
site, encouraging them to resubmit their modules.
6) Allow modules.apache.org to fetch DOAP files for projects, placed
anywhere on the Internet, thus acting as an aggregator of publicly
available information.

----
Vote
----

[  ] +1: I support this proposal
[  ]  0: I don't care
[  ] -1: I don't support this proposal, because...

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, thus ending, at
earliest, on Monday, January 28th, 13:20 GMT.
Standard majority consensus applies, as it has with all other web site
changes.

With regards,
Daniel.