Nobody gives a flying f what you released from trunk. I personally will be
dead and buried before you release httpd 3.0.  So like you I don’t give a
damned what you do with it.

I just want the warfare against existing libapreq2 users to cease and
desist.

If there are known vulnerabilities in the existing codebase, you have a
professional obligation to report them to the security team, who have
assured me they will send them my way for proper handling by a competent
engineer.

None have been forthcoming, so that’s reason to release 2.18 as-is and
mothball the subproject so we need not deal with each other again over it.

Thanks

Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
<https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>
Orion - The Enterprise Jamstack Wiki <https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>