The reason the QA around httpd is so lousy lately is because none of you
actually dogfood the software professionally, because no Fortune 500
employer would be caught dead running httpd over nginx in the cloud.

That historically lackadaisical approach to CI has no business persisting
now that you are on GitHub.

And yet it persists.

It also is why you guinea pig your user base instead of respecting them,
because you aren’t a part of that community any more.

And it shows with each new dud delivered to the apreq user base over the
past decade.

So let’s end this fiasco ASAP.

Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
<https://sunstarsys.com/orion/features>