Hi Martin,

On 15.04.2011 11:47, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Hi, Rafaella,

looking at the results for Slovenian (sl) I see 1 error, but do not understand it (besides that some tests report: "failed", so are there additional errors not explained?).

Here is a snippet from the Slovenian part of the report, please explain the error to me as I do not understand it:

ooo/l10ntools/scripts/doublecheck.sh
10 strings found in sl/localize.sdf for -m sw -f source.ui.utlui.poolfmt.src -g STR_POOLNUMRULE_.* -l .*
Entry double for LANG=sl in file sl/localize.sdf
sw source\ui\utlui\poolfmt.src 0 string STR_POOLCOLL_HEADLINE_BASE 0 sl Naslov 20110324 13:31:50 sw source\ui\utlui\poolfmt.src 0 string STR_POOLCOLL_DOC_TITEL 0 sl Naslov 20110324 13:31:50
For the 2 above strings it means that the Slovenian translation is using the same term for 2 different English terms. This is linguistically correct but this impacts functionality. So you will need to translate for example Title, Heading and Header within the sw source\ui\utlui\poolfmt.src file with 3 different terms.
122 strings found in sl/localize.sdf for -m sw -f source.ui.utlui.poolfmt.src -g STR_POOLCOLL_.* -l .*
failed
cc:ing here Gregor who may better explain this result.

It would help if the test would also list the original English entry. In this case the problem is because both strings are the same? What if in a given language two different English terms use same word? What is the original English text (I should probably check the Slovenian sdf).
Yes, in fact I asked Gregor to
a) provide sdf files 1 per language containing the english source as well
b) to store such sdf with the errors to fix at ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/in oder to better relate errors with milestone language packs.

Thanks to you!
Rafaella

Thanks,
m.