Am 19.03.2017 um 13:13 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> We need to define:
>
> * what is a bug vs what is an rfe

I'll give it a try. Everything not working as documented/specified is a
bug, when there is consensus the documentation/specification is stating
the intended/correct behaviour. The design document on Maven
fundamentals we have is the Maven site. That is what users are reading
to learn Maven. There have been reports in JIRA telling us something
does not behave as documented. That's bugs, IMHO. Means we should put
more effort into that documentation and should never implement anything
without documenting it on the site. The release notes are not the right
place to do this.