Hi Maven folks,

Some time ago I asked the Maven dev community whether they would be willing
to publish their releases on SDKMAN! [1] using our Vendor API [2].
Unfortunately, my request was met with scepticism and ultimately resulted
in no action taken.

I would like to appeal to the Maven dev community again to take on the
responsibility of managing their own releases on our platform. The process
is very simple: It involves making a few REST calls to our API and
instantaneously releases become available for all the SDKMAN! users out
there.

Many other teams are already doing this, including Gradle, Kotlin, Groovy,
Ceylon and Spring Boot to name a few. It would be great to have you guys on
board too.

I currently perform these releases for Maven manually, which unfortunately
is not something I can sustain going forward.

Please let me know if someone is willing to step up to this and feel free
to contact me directly at ma...@sdkman.io

Cheers!
Marco.

[1] http://sdkman.io