So Contegix is starting the process, and SVN needs to be upgraded on the servers to support git-svn and they are starting now. They should be done in two hours, and then I will clone and publish the repo. So let's aim for tomorrow to publish them. I'll find the right legal goop to make available for people wanting to attempt this.