Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Are you mostly interested in plugins or the core? I will publish them
> as separate GIT repos so I'll do the ones people are most interested
> in first. Trying to jam everything into one GIT probably doesn't make
> sense if people are going to focus on particular things.

Maybe there should be one git repository per directory under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/ ?

Thanks for the trouble anyway. I have started using mercurial and git
this year and I am far from being an expert, but I greatly appreciate
the freedom those tools provide, and most importantly the ease of
branching and the ability to version your changes locally. One thing I
found very interesting too are patch stacks, using mercurial queues or
stgit. They are great to keep your changes focused !

I look forward to news about that and still hope to have some times
for not only reading but also writing :)

--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.