Am 2014-01-20 18:32, schrieb Stephen Connolly:
If we are going wholesale dumping issues (and I am not against that), I
have a more radical suggestion... let's just move core to the ASF JIRA...
with next to no issues needing migration it would be easy ;-)

+1

I head this idea in mind for several months. Make a clean cut. Read only. Period. New issues in ASF JIRA only. If someone has found an issue which is already in Codehaus JIRA that should be migrated of course.