+1 - I totally agree.  Let's fix this puppy up right - taking in the
recommendations of everyone.  This first impression is a much better one IMHO -
but there are things that need to get tweaked to make it work right.

I'm all in favor of really looking into all of the organization around the apps
and coming up with something that's:

1. Better looking
2. Easier to use
3. More intuitive