Looking at this more...

The current default and bluelight themes are scalable - you can change the font
size from your browser. The smoothfeather theme is fixed pitch - you can't
change the font size.

Also, smoothfeather doesn't fit on my screen. That theme won't be usable where
I work because many of our users have their screen resolutions set to 800x600.

When designing themes, keep in mind that back office workers might have poor
eyesight, or may be blind. The developer community put a lot of work into
making the current theme accessible. If the default theme is changed, maybe we
can market the current theme as the accessible one.

-Adrian