On 11/28/2012 16:48, janI wrote:
This is my final sql script for location old users without contributions,
can someone please verify the script ?

The script only collect user_id, user_name, user_registration in the table
xmaint_uids.

It is running right now, and once finished (in the morning if no errors) I
will publish the names that will be removed, wait 72 hours and then remove
them, unless objections.

The delete statements that comes afterwards are quite simple:

delete from user where user_id in (select user_id from xmaint_uids);
delete from logging where log_user in (select user_id from xmaint_uids);

Jan.

Jan,

You have locked down the wiki so tightly that even sysops can't create new pages. If this is necessary, we'll have to live with it, but please let us know for how long. If this is not necessary, please fix it.

/tj/