Except the fact that the table logging has relative huge holes in it, and I
do not know if it has something to do with the different moves.

However this does not really bother me, what bothers me more is that the
ooo-wiki VM is so weak (compared to my notebook) that a lot of my "special"
select/join statements timed out...and the just because I have a simple
where clause "where user_id in (select user_id from wiki_maint_uids)" and
that returns about 27.000 users :-)

I have to change my scripts a bit, so I have subtables.

Jan.