> From: Rob Weir [mailto:robw...@apache.org]

> I assume for #4 that you mean the news feed points to the ASF-hosted
> page that lists 3rd party distributions, but not to the 3rd party page
> directly.   That is my understanding, at least.
>
> It could say, for example, "PrOOo Box now released with support for
> AOO 3.4.1.  See our ports and distributions page for details".
>
> That would be fine, IMHO.

Yes, that would be possible.

Rob, an honest word:
I have taken care that the site is de current, and I know what German users
want, _but I knew nothing of item 1 to 4_ (see Dave's mail) ... PLEASE consider
that a "no" from you is a "no" for me, however, the attempt would help me to
find a solution that will meet our (i mean the local German community)
requirements for the de-website AND the rules of Apache have been a better way.
A little help is sometimes better than just the citing of rules.

Understandable?

Greetings,
Jörg