It is bad that there is no DE subforum. But linking to
http://de.openoffice.info is a bit problematic in my opinion. The
reason is the combination of OOo and LO; it is not a main AOO
forum.

And where is the apache rule that says that?

My opinion isn't an Apache rule. And vice versa.

I'm not against to support AOO and LO in one place. But from the
point of view of the project AOO there should be a stringent
separation between this two apart drifting projects.

That is imho not true. Whenever I read discussions on this, it is
emphasized that there should be the widest possible cooperation
between AOO and LO.

Read the first sentence of the paragraph above.
That anybody or any site supports the software AOO and LO has nothing to do with a cooperation between the projects AOO and LO.

It is only a few months ago that I heard by a third party that Jürgen
(Schmidt) was commended for which he has represented precisely this
opinion in a public lecture, or does not correspond to the facts?

I'm not Jürgen.

The user must understand that LO<>AOO and the space between will
get bigger.

Oh, _i_ think the user must understand that AOO and LO are both free
software. And I say this even though I am critic of the TDF. But to
be critics of the TDF, it means not to be critics of LO.

Yes, but this is not against my opinion. It is only a possible addition.
But maybe I should clarify that I meant the distance between the the software AOO and LO. And that a problem with the software should be reported at the right place.

Regards, Mathias