Hello,

Sorry, I think this is a misunderstanding. A link would be good, but _only_ a
link.
I myself have even asked for a link (or wanted to insert itself) but I've got a
discussion on the takeover of the forum.

If there is a way to make a link, then we should follow the suggestion from
Andrea:

> So, without adding any new external links, I'd recommend we do the
> following instead: edit https://forum.openoffice.org/ so that
> it has the
> additional record (to be translated to German):
> DE - Third party forums in German
> and it links to
> http://www.openoffice.org/de/foren.html

I'd like that, I would agree. Is this technically possible?

The translation of:

"DE - Third party forums in German"

is:

"DE - deutschsprachige Foren von Drittanbietern"

with a link to:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/foren.html

I would then itself the site:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/foren.html

update, and there clearly mark there are third party forums.

Is this a way we can go?

Greetings,
Jörg