In 2007 Nokia people were interested in taking this, they were pushing
mobile technology and having an office suite in Qt with the brand awareness
of OpenOffice.Org was a competitive advantage for their platform. I always
offer an open venue to get their sentiment  relayed to some core sun
developers, however never really got a
​ re​al push on the ML. I would have loved to really see the deep technical
details between VCL and Qt's widgets.