Simon,

This is OT.

> On 02-02-2015, at 12:39, Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com> wrote:

snip

> S.

Out of curiosity, why do you continue to support LibreOffice? After all, you
visibly contribute to this project in at least a couple of areas. I haven’t
checked, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you were also a member of the Apache
Software Foundation. As you know, Apache OpenOffice is now, more than ever,
driven by a community where no one entity imposes its will by dint of coding
force or license or any other tactic. And as you surely also know, the
continuing division between Apache OpenOffice and LO hardly seems to benefit
the actual users of either, nor the legacy users of OOo. I can’t imagine that
contributors to either project favour the continuation of the split.

Personally, I would like to end the division and collaborate where feasible.

Best,

louis