On 02.02.2015 14:34, Simon Phipps wrote:

> That sounds a good move, Andrea. However, one question that needs asking is
> why the AOO project (as opoosed to Apache in general) needs this page at
> all. Now that LibreOffice uses the Mozilla license (which is not known for
> compliance risks), which GPL-licensed suite is this page helping users
> avoid?

All licenses with a copyleft, even with the weakest, force developers
into compliance (but never users). A developer has to find out in all
cases, whether he or she could satisfy the copyleft clause and - if
applicable - in what way she or he can do it.

A problem as well is, that there are too many free software licenses.

Nevertheless I'm a "fan boy" of a powerful copyleft. Freedom is
necessarily stressful.

Kind regards
Michael