Dave, do you have some feedback for us? It seems to be a very severe issue.

Thanks

Marcus

Am 23.02.2017 um 00:05 schrieb Marcus:
Am 22.02.2017 um 23:47 schrieb Simon Phipps:
There have been a large number of reports on the Users mailing list of
people getting Access Denied messages when they attempt to access any of
the templates at http://templates.openoffice.org/ or
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/. This situation has been
previously reported here several times so I'm surfacing it as a clear
top-level thread.

I have been able to reproduce the error simply by visiting the site and
clicking on the name of any template, using an incognito Chrome window on
ChromeOS to ensure there are no statefulness issues.

I've no access to the site so can't investigate further. Can someone with
admin rights investigate please?

as you know for sure we also have no access to any webpages that are
hosted by Sourceforge. So, we cannot do anything here.

I don't know if somebody ping'ed already Sourceforge about this problem.
But I'll do it here again.

@Dave:
Please can you take over this topic? I was able to see the same "access
denied" error message by simply clicking the first link to a template
[1] after opening the template webpage [2].

Thanks in advance for your help.

[1] http://templates.openoffice.org
[2] http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/8382

Marcus