> From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2w...@comcast.net]

> Reread what Simon wrote. Key phrase is those who work on both.
>
> Also IBM as a company left the project 2.5 years ago and Rob
> left a year ago.

Have the TDF members ever apologized for their insults to Rob (and other Apache
members)?
Has the TDF ever criticized those who spread FUD over AOO?

> In this case it is not helpful to reopen
> these hurts and past issues.

I think that LO and AOO are two independent projects and that both have their
right to existence.

Some LO members, on the other hand, think it should only be LO, and that LO is
the successor to OOo. We can not accept this because the truth is the
OpenOffice is the original and LO is the fork.

What does TDF do? Where does it call for reconciliation? Where does it
criticize its own community members to spread FUD?

Did you read what was written of "Meh" today? Where is the criticism of the TDF
against such mailing list posts?

And please understand that such statements, as she pronounced "Meh", should
damage AOO.

And tell me: where are the AOO members doing the same on LO mailing lists? I do
not see anyone.

greetings,
Jörg