Hi,

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Jignesh Kakka (jkakka) <jka...@cisco.com>
wrote:

> I found wsdl for generic interface, but it provides operations only for
> Tickets.
> I need something for customers and services.

I wrote you earlier in this very same thread:

"These are not available in OTRS. You can create them yourself, if you
need them (and would be of course encouraged to share them with the
community!).
Alternately you can also use the 'old' XML/RPC based interface which
allows for 1 and with very little extension would allow for 2 and 3
but it is more low-level than the Generic Interface you looked at."

Michiel Beijen
Senior Consultant

OTRS BV
Schipholweg 103
2316 XC Leiden
The Netherlands

T: +31 71 8200 255
I: http://www.otrs.com

OTRS 3.2 - More than a Help Desk System – Process and Customer Management –
Be an early bird with our special offer - http://j.mp/11TFPSr