On 12/19/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/19/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

> OK, if everyone's fine with that, I will create the 1.0 branch (called
> SHALE_1_0_x unless there are better suggestions) when we get closer to
> the release (after all 1.0.4-SNAP issues are resolved and the master
> pom is released etc.)

I would have a mild preference for naming the branch SHALE_1_0 but I'm not
going to choke if we go with what you proposed either.  I'm also presuming
we'll create a tag (SHALE_1_0_4) at the appropriate time.

<snap/>

Indeed, the framework/ will be tagged when the time is right.

As regards to the name of the branch, I prefer 1_0_x over 1_0 since
the former looks like a line of development to me (the latter more
like a branch for a single release). However, this isn't anything I
want to spend time over. You pick.

-Rahul