That is unfortunate.  As I am sure you are aware we usually do things
via consensus and would take a vote on something like this.  It is
very rare (in my observation) that one person speaks for the entire
community.  I assume everyone will back it, but still it is better to
do things the "right way".  I will wait until tonight until making any
decision to give everyone else the change to way in.