Please count me as an Apache supporter of this initiative.

Craig McClanahan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 4:10 AM
Subject: Apache support for W3C Open Social
To: dev@shindig.apache.org

Hi there,

W3C are looking for support in creating an Open Social WG.

ASF is a member of W3C and can express such support (I'm the W3C AC rep for
Apache - I push web buttons).

I've had a request from Harry Halpin to add support - if this projects
wants me to go ahead and express support, please let me know - the deadline
is
23:59, Boston time on 2014-06-10.

the question are below:

Activity:
http://www.w3.org/2013/socialweb/social-activity-proposal.html
Working Group:
http://www.w3.org/2013/socialweb/social-wg-charter.html
Interst Group:
http://www.w3.org/2013/socialweb/social-ig-charter.html

The survey covers:

Q1::Support for the Proposal

(choose one - can add a comment):

My organization:
* supports this Activity Proposal as is.

* suggests changes to this Activity Proposal, but supports the proposal
whether or not the changes are adopted (your details below).

* suggests changes to this Activity Proposal, and only supports the
proposal if the changes are adopted [Formal Objection] (your details below).

* opposes this Activity Proposal and requests that this group be closed
[Formal Objection] (your details below).
* abstains from this review.

Q2:: Support for Deliverables of the group
(choose any that apply - can add a comment)

My organization:
* intends to review drafts as they are published and send comments.
* intends to develop experimental implementations and send experience
reports (your details below).
* intends to develop products based on this work (your details below).
* intends to apply this technology in our operations.
* would be interested in participating in any press activity connected with
this group.

        Andy
        VP W3C Relations.