OK - I'll go push buttons.

There is no implied commitment from you and I completely understand the limitations of contributors. The call for reviews is about gauging support amongst W3C members (organizations) rather than binding commitment.

If any Shindig commiters wish to play an active part on the working group and do not work for a W3C member organisation, then Apache can sponsor participation in the working group.

        Andy