well i think it will be handled for next spec as it was for interceptors
(but it is not that important for initializer in *applications*).

I don't get what's the issue using a scanner registry with "get or create"
semantic. Is it only tomcat doesn't need it by itself? If so my point is
today tomcat is almost nothing without libs and most of libs scan so IMO it
would be a nice have to get it (even if not mandatory).

*Romain Manni-Bucau*