What causes the circular dependency? I understand the assembly will have dependency on interface.

Thanks,
Raymond
From: "ant elder" <antel...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:19 AM
To: <dev@tuscany.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [2.x] Refactor builders into a new tuscany-assembly-builder module

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:22 AM, ant elder <antel...@apache.org> wrote:

that caused another circular
dependency in the interface module so i merged that as well as it
meets all the criteria that Raymond defined. However I don't want the
interface module to disrupt getting agreement on merging the other xml
modules so i'll go look at finding a different way around the
interface circular dependency and separate that out again for now.

I've tried but I can't see how to have the interface module separate
without getting circular dependencies so I'd like to leave it merged
in the assembly module. Happy to revisit if anyone has any suggestions
but in the assembly module seems quite appropriate to me.

...ant