On 3/5/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nathan,

do you still have your SVN tree from which you built the 1.5 Release?

of course.

Which Revision does it report for "svn info ." in the root directory?
We need that information for creating the 1.5 Release Tag.

509925

That info is also here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/velocity/engine/branches/Velocity_1.5_BRANCH/

BTW: Strictly spoken are the references in the POM wrong because they
should not reference .../branches/VELOCITY_1.5_BRANCH/ but
.../tags/VELOCITY_1.5/

They aren't wrong unless/until we do further dev on the branch, in
which case, we should do a 1.5.x release.  So, it hardly matters.

This means that rebuilding 1.5 from source will actually be difficult,
once we think about 1.5.1. This is my bad and I intended to fix it
before the 1.5 release; however Nathan CfV'ed before I returned from
holidays and the voting period is already over.

Not too late to vote.  72 hours was the minimum voting period.  I'm
managing this release, the vote is over when i send a result.

I did miss the result, though.

No, there is no result.  Both Geir and Marino have implied that they
intend to vote.  I will wait until they do or until enough people do
to satisfy me that the test build has been sufficiently tested.  I
understand this is a busy time for many.  I've waited long enough to
be patient for another week or so if need be.

        Best regards
                Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,             |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person            |eau
                                                                          |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fürth, HRB 7350    |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschäftsführer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."