FWIW, i'd love to start seeing RCs.  We're shooting for a late november
release and I'd *really* like to see something final soon.  It makes me a
little nervous to be still in beta at this point in our release cycle.  I'm
not complaining, really.  I know you guys are busy and are working on this
and other things.  Just trying to put in my 2 cents in favor of cutting a
final release in the absence of any major show stoppers.