On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 11:13 +0200, Johan Compagner wrote:
> but i am already in a none api break mode at this time
> I still hope that all the refactoring we have done in 1.3 will result in a
> much stabler api from now on
> For example i don't see the major interfaces like all the model
> interfaces/classes change now much anymore.
> I guess the same is true for validators/behaviors.

There are a few projects that I have been holding out for the wicket
1.4/1.5/whatever with generics.  When you say "now on", it seems as if
you think the API is pretty stable for the foreseeable future and that
maybe we will not be moving to generics any time soon?  Am I the very
last one holding out hope for wicket to pick generics back up?  I'd
kinda like to know where we are heading and how long it might take so
that I can either plan for continuing to support our branch of old 2.0
or down-grade (cross-grade?) my projects to 1.3.

--
Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP