But api breaking or not that still doesn't mean anything because if they
use the label "beta5" now and they use that now in production and it works
perfect for them
then that label doesnt say anything.

But i agree if they need a fix then the drop in beta6 or RC or final could
maybe not work.

but i am already in a none api break mode at this time
I still hope that all the refactoring we have done in 1.3 will result in a
much stabler api from now on
For example i don't see the major interfaces like all the model
interfaces/classes change now much anymore.
I guess the same is true for validators/behaviors.

But we never know of course :) igor or matej could just say, i want to
change everything again.

johan