Yes.. :-/ actually it does.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"Yacc" owes much to a most stimulating collection of users, who have goaded me beyond
my inclination, and frequently beyond my ability in their endless search for "one more
feature". Their irritating unwillingness to learn how to do things my way has usually
led to my doing things their way; most of the time, they have been right.
        -- S. C. Johnson, "Yacc guide acknowledgements"