Hi Rene,

I can imagine only one issue with current throughput implementation: Kannel
sends for a first fraction of second as much as allowed
but not that it exceeds throughput per second. This could be the issue because
some SMSC doesn’t count per second but with
a delay between submit_sm.

Try as workaround to decrease throughput…

Alex