Am Fr., 1. März 2024 um 11:06 Uhr schrieb Ralf Corsépius <rc040...@freenet.de>:

> BTW: f40 also is affected by the FTBFS.
>
> > How do you test the
> > fitz plugin?
>
> No idea. All I did was to address the FTBFS ;)
>
> > (BTW: qpdfview needs to remove deprecated patchN, too.)
> I know ;)
>
> I would suggest you to  apply your patches to qpdfview to rawhide, ASAP?
> I'd then pick them up and add qpdfview (w/ your patches) to my side-tag.

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/qpdfview/pull-request/2

(I'm not a pp and don't have commit rights there.)

In addition, I've rebuilt qpdfview locally (F39 mock with my mupdf
copr for the rawhide mupdf.spec built on F39), tested and installed.
Display of PDFs and annotations work. I don't know how the fitz plugin
is used, though.

The shared build of mupdf is in rawhide and F40. Since I"ve used it on
F39 myself for a few weeks now, I wouldn't mind merging this down to
F39 if it makes things easier for you.

Michael